- How do I manually import email contacts?
You can upload your contacts as a csv., xls., xlsx. (Excel) or ods. file. When importing your contacts, you can assign each column with the correct attributes, such as first name, email address, etc. To upload new contacts, go to the [...]
- When importing new contacts, what is the necessary layout for the CSV or Excel file?
In the first row, insert the column headers - e.g. first name, email address, etc.The order of the columns is not important - you can organize these when importing your file. You can decide which attributes should be imported or not by [...]
- How can I edit a contact's email address?
The email address is the basis of a contact and cannot be changed manually. But there are two options how you can change them otherwise. 1) Fast version You can create a new contact with the correct email address via file upload or manual [...]
- Which options do I have to add contacts?
You can add contacts to your address book at any time, using any method you like (import, synchronization, online registration form, API, manually). Contact data will then be updated by default. However, bounces and unsubscribes will not be [...]
- Are unsubscribed addresses and bounces overwritten when importing a new list?
No. You can simply import the entire list again. When importing a list, contact data is automatically synchronized and updated, so unsubscribes and bounces are identified and not overwritten, whilst new contacts are added.The system [...]
- Why are some email addresses recognized as incorrect when I upload them?
Please make sure that the email address follows the correct syntax - e.g. email@example.com. Especially when using Excel, it may be that a blank space (or similar) has been inserted at the end of the cell, making the email address [...]
- How do I give the customers the opportunity to edit their profile?
Contacts can prove and edit their own data via the contact-profile link. To use this, at first you have to create a contact profile form. 1) Create the form Got to "forms" and start with "Create Form". Then under "supported features" [...]
- After an import I got the error message server failed? What to do?
Please make sure the uploaded file has maximum 64MB (if your file size is larger, please divide it into multiple files), is UTF-8 encoded and isn't password protected or corrupted. Furthermore, an Excel file should contain only a single [...]