- How Do I Send Existing Recipients a Double Opt-in (DOI) Email? (For Example, a Second DOI for the GDPR)
Regardless of the registration form, you can also use our tool to send a DOI mailing to your customers. This can be useful if, for example, you want to carry out a re-opt-in (double opt-in again) within the framework of the General Data [...]
- When importing new contacts, what is the necessary layout for the CSV or Excel file?
In the first row, insert the column headers - e.g. first name, email address, etc.The order of the columns is not important - you can organize these when importing your file. You can decide which attributes should be imported or not by [...]
- How do I manually import email contacts?
You can upload your contacts as a csv., xls., xlsx. (Excel) or ods. file. When importing your contacts, you can assign each column with the correct attributes, such as first name, email address, etc. To upload new contacts, go to the [...]
- How can I edit a contact's email address?
It is unfortunately not possible to change a contact's email address. You must recreate the contact with the new email address and delete the old [...]
- We want to update individual contacts in the address book. What's the easiest way to do this?
You have two options: 1. Go to "Contacts" --> "Active Contacts" and click on the field that you want to edit. 2. Import a new list as a CSV or Excel file. Any existing contacts will be automatically [...]
- Why are some email addresses recognized as incorrect when I upload them?
Please make sure that the email address follows the correct syntax - e.g. email@example.com. Especially when using Excel, it may be that a blank space (or similar) has been inserted at the end of the cell, making the email address [...]
- Are unsubscribed addresses and bounces overwritten when importing a new list?
No. You can simply import the entire list again. When importing a list, contact data is automatically synchronized and updated, so unsubscribes and bounces are identified and not overwritten, whilst new contacts are added.The system [...]
- In addition to the double opt-in form, CRM or webshop synchronization, is it also possible to import contacts via an Excel or CSV list? Will existing contacts then be overwritten?
You can add contacts to your address book at any time, using any method you like (import, synchronization, online registration form, API, manually). Contact data will then be updated by default. However, bounces and unsubscribes [...]