- What do I need to consider when designing the layout?
Some important things to bear in mind when designing your email newsletter are:- Recommended width: 600px
- Background image can only be used over the entire newsletter (body) - not for individual elements (otherwise this element will need to be [...]
- What should I bear in mind when using images in my email?
A picture is worth a thousand words.This also applies to HTML newsletters. Studies have shown that users are much more likely to click on image links than text links. Using relevant images helps to pique the reader's interest and to convey your [...]
- How do I use the preview text (preheader)?
The preview text function is automatically enabled in your Newsletter2Go account, so you don't need to modify your settings in any way.When creating a new email campaign, simply enter your preview text into the relevant field under Step 2. [...]
- How can I insert a link to the web version of my newsletter?
It is possible to insert a link into your newsletter which enables the user to view the email in their browser if it doesn't display properly in the email client. This is known as the web version. You can insert the link via the [...]
- What is responsive design?
Responsive design is a design technique that enables the content and layout of an email to adapt to different variables, such as screen size, resolution and layout (vertical/horizontal). This ensures that the text is always easily [...]
- How do I save campaigns as PDF file?
There is currently no direct function for saving the mailing as PDF via the software. There are two alternative options for saving and printing the mailing: 1) You can use the report for example Take a screenshot of the presentation, save it [...]
- What fonts and font sizes are recommended?
In order to keep the text uniform, you should avoid using too many different font types / sizes. We recommend using a maximum of 3 different font sizes for text such as headings, body text and footers. It is best to use just one font type. Sans [...]
- Is it possible to see a preview of what the email will look like when it's sent?
When creating an email newsletter, you can preview how the email will look under "Step 4. Editor". You can preview the newsletter for display on mobile, desktop and [...]
- What is a preheader (or preview text)?
The preheader (or preview text) is a short line of text that is shown in the email client before the user opens an email. The preview text is separate from the subject line. The preview text is only displayed in certain email [...]
- How Can I Send Coupons?
Our system offers a "voucher pool" function. This function is available from the Standard Plan and up. 1) Create a voucher pool You can access the voucher pool directly from the dashboard. When you create a voucher pool, you can also give [...]
- Which color schemes are most suitable?
Ultimately, aim to convey a professional image whilst ensuring good readability for the user.Opt for a high contrast between the background color and the text. Also bear in mind that your recipients may want to print the email, so consider a [...]