The Most Popular Articles in Contact Management
- How Do I Insert the Automatic Unsubscribe Link Into an Email?
The automatic unsubscribe link is already included in all of our standard templates. However, you can also insert the link into the email yourself, for example, by linking a certain word or sentence: e.g., "Unsubscribe here." Simply [...]
- How Do I Send Existing Recipients a Double Opt-in (DOI) Email? (For Example, a Second DOI for the GDPR)
Regardless of the registration form, you can also use our tool to send a DOI mailing to your customers. This can be useful if, for example, you want to carry out a re-opt-in (double opt-in again) within the framework of the General Data [...]
- How Do I Export a List of Contacts?
You can sort all your active and inactive contacts by email address by ticking the box next to "email". Then click on the cogwheel icon and select "Export as [...]
- Where can I see the bounces and unsubscribes from a particular campaign?
You can see both bounces and unsubscribes in the campaign report. Go to "Reports" --> "Activity" and you will see the relevant recipients under the "Unsubscribers" and "bounces" [...]
- How Do I Select and Save Contacts to a Segment?
You can select recipients according to the attributes you have set up in your account. Click on the Contacts tab and navigate to Active Contacts. Click on Advanced Search. Here you can select which attributes you want to [...]
- How Does the Blacklist Function Work?
Blacklisting a contact or a domain means that that contact or a whole domain should NEVER receive any emails from you. You will find individual blacklisted contacts mixed in with regular unsubscribes in Inactive Contacts. You will find [...]
- Can I Set or Create the Unsubscribe Page Myself?
It is possible to set a specific landing page as the unsubscribe page. After clicking the unsubscribe button, your contacts will be unsubscribed, then they will land on this page. You can do this by editing the unsubscribe link contained in your [...]
- How Many Mailing Lists / Groups / Segments Can I Create?
You can create and manage as many segments as you like. A segment is basically an advanced filter that lets you better target your campaigns to certain subgroups of your contact list. Contacts can be in multiple segments. You create segments in [...]
- Can I manually view, correct and reactivate hard bounce addresses?
Hard bounces are blocked from the system. If you want to correct an email address, you can simply re-add it in the correct form and delete the bounced address. Alternatively, the Newsletter2Go support team can reactivate blocked [...]
- How do I manually import email contacts?
You can upload your contacts as a csv., xls., xlsx. (Excel) or ods. file. When importing your contacts, you can assign each column with the correct attributes, such as first name, email address, etc. To upload new contacts, go to the [...]